Updated : 214 November 2013
- ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam - Bandai RG 1/144
- Bell AH-1 Sioux - Italeri 1/72
- Ferrari F2001 - Tamiya 1/20
- Mospeada Legioss ETA - Wave 1/72
- RX-79(G) Gundam Ground Type - Bandai HGUC 1/144
- RX-78-2 Gundam - Bandai Real Grade 1/144
- FA-78-3 FullArmor Gundam 7th
- RF-4E Phantom II - Hasegawa 1/48
501st SQ Air Reconnaissance Group JASDF
Air Combat Meet 1994
- National Airfix Aeronautical Model Engineering Competition 2013
- Land Rover Defender XD 'Wolf' WMIK - Hobby Boss 1/35
- F-111F (48th TFW) - Hasegawa 1/72
- M Con 2012
NB : SprueCutters.com is not involved with the organising or judging of M Con 2012.
The gallery posted herein is a service to the Singapore scale modelling community at large.
Kindly direct your comments and/or criticisms to the organisers.
- On my workbench - M113 Fitter
- Ork Warlord (Games Workshop - by Maxwinamp)
- Enigma Miniatures: Brom – Hard Bark (by Maxwinamp)
- Challenger 2 with Bar Armour - Dragon 1/72
- On my workbench - Challenger 2 with Bar Armour - Dragon 1/72
- F-105D Thunderchief - Trumpeter 1/72
- Dodge WC63 MG - Skybow 1/35
- RSAF F-5S Tiger II - 149 Squadron - AFV Club 1/48
by Mark Chen
- M-ATV - Kinetic 1/35 (work-log)
Cybertronian Optimus Prime
Maxwinamp's custom-painted Optimus Prime!
Mitsubishi F-2B - Hasegawa 1/48
Mark Chen returns with his award-winning F-2B
F-15E Strike Eagle - Revell 1/48 by Mark Chen
Changed to a new look for the New Year!
Some articles will now have a Facebook 'share' button.
Click it to share with your Friends.
- Escort carrier CVE-20 Barnes - Tamiya 1/700
My first completed Naval model
- F/A-18C VFA-195 Dambusters "Chippy Ho!" - Academy 1/32